Update on 15 December: We stop retailing this turntable at Retrophonic. The stylus is pressing down at 4.5 grams, which is a bit too hard considering that the recommended weight is 2.5 grams. As the counter weight for this model cannot be adjusted, it will create faster wear for the records.
Update on 15 December: We stop retailing this turntable at Retrophonic
Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive turntable.
With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, 12″ full-size die-cast aluminum platter for added stability
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Removable hinged dust cover
- Includes: Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), 45 RPM adapter
Available in gun silver, metallic blue and metallic red color