In line with the current government guidelines on COVID-19, Retrophonic physical store at 53A Duxton Road will be temporary closed from 7th April until further notice.
Our online services will be operating as usual. You can still order vinyl records and HiFi system online. But we expect some delays in local delivery. Instead of next day delivery please expect 2-3 more days.
We are doing everything we can to stay open. Music is essential for many who stay at home. Keep the vinyl spinning. Read our original announcement here Keep Calm and Spin Vinyl
Here are some changes and adjustment to our online services
- Option for self collection has been removed. Please DO NOT visit us. We will delivery to your door
- International delivery has been suspended. Delivery fee increase more than 30% so we are not able to send overseas now
- Reduced delivery frequency. Instead of of sending your orders daily, we will only send out on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. This is to free up courier services for critical items such as medical supplies or food
Changes to our business operations
- Temporary shut down of physical store at 53A Duxton Road
- All staff works from home except HK, who actually live at the shop. Very cozy eh?
- Please do not call our office line unless it is very very very urgent matter. Please email email@example.com instead
- We have ample stock of turntables at the shop so we can ship directly. However if there’s something that you need that we have to get them from our main warehouse, please expect 1-2 days delay in fulfillment
- Back order items might be slower to ship in or might be cancelled. This is because some of our overseas suppliers either shut down completely or operating at reduced capacity.
- New releases and pre-order items might be postponed.
At the moment we still have weekly shipment of vinyl records coming in. Website is being updated daily.