Note: for enquiries about vinyl records availability, please kindly visit our online store www.vinylrecords.sg
New business hour from 1 Nov 2016 onward
Tue-Fri: 11am to 7pm
Sat & Sun: 11am to 5pm
Public Holiday: closed unless otherwise announced
Phone: 6220 8489
Address: 34 Craig Road, #02-08 Chinatown Plaza, Singapore 089673
As of 1st November 2016, we have moved from unit #02-02A to a bigger unit at #02-08.
Kindly take note this is NOT Chinatown Point. We are at Craig Road, which is near Duxton Hill and The Pinnacle @ Duxton HDB. It is at the end of Neil Road, before Cantonment Police Complex just opposite Keong Saik Road.
- Outram Park MRT – from Exit H, it is about 400 meters, 5 minutes walk (click for walking direction)
- Tanjong Pagar MRT – from Exit A, it is about 500 meters, 6 minutes walk (walking direction)
- Maxell (under construction) – we expect around 300 meters, 4 minutes walk (walking direction)
Driving Directions & Parking
Chinatown Plaza can be accessed from Craig Road, Neil Road and Keong Saik Road. The easiest way is to come by Neil Road, then turn into Craig Road. Please note the parking lots at Chinatown Plaza is for season users only. Public parking spaces are available at
- Craig Place, which is just next door. Highly recommended.
- Small open space parking lots between Neil Road & Keong Saik Road. Nearest, but space are limited.
- Roadside parking along Keong Saik Road & Bukit Pasoh Road
- Multi storey car parks – The Pinnacle @ Duxton
- Duxton Hill parking lots. There’s a back-door passage that leads to Chinatown Plaza.
- Multi storey car parks – Tanjong Pagar Plaza. We heard this is the cheapest.
Please refer to the map below for parking lots – CP = cark park, MSCP = multi story car park
Taxies & Buses
There’s a taxi stand right in front of Chinatown Plaza, along Neil Road. If you come by cab, best is to instruct the cabbie to come by Neil Road. You will pass by Maxwell food court and some shop houses. Ask to be dropped off at the taxi stand before the intersection with Keong Saik Road and Craig Road.
Bus 61, 166 and 197 have frequent services along Neil Road. The nearest drop off point is “Before The Pinnacle@Duxton”, which is just 50 meters from Retrophonic.
Deliveries & Goods Loading
There’s no loading bay at Chinatown Plaza. However, there is turn off right point before the taxi stand at Neil Road. It leads to a short section of tarmac towards the entrance for residences units. The entrance is usually locked.
It is usually okay to park before the entrance gate for short period of time. Make sure that you inform the security personnel (usually sits about 10 meters behind the entrance gate) that you are stopping for quick delivery to Retrophonic Records at #02-08. It should be ok for 15~20 minutes.