Both turntables are our flagship products in 2012 and we are pretty satisfied about the build & sound quality. Customers are happy about them too, all thumbs up. So, what’s the difference between these two? Which one is suitable for you?
Here’s a quick comparison of the features:
The pickup mechanism (stylus, tonearm etc), connectivities and playable speeds are the same for both turntables. The selling price for LY-118 is higher due the materials used for the suitcase and the battery.
Choose LY-116B if
- The turntable is intended for display in your living room/bed room
- FM/AM radio is a must have feature for you
- You want an absolute basic vinyl record player.
Choose LY-118 if
- Freedom is top priority and you like to bring your vinyl music around
- You want a cool gadget to surprise your friends
- You fancy the idea of reliving the glamour days of yesteryear’s travel frenzy
In part II of this topic, we will discuss the sound quality. That’s coming up in few weeks time.