Behringer PP400 is an ultra compact phono preamp with big performance. At just 10cm x 3cm x 6cm (W x H x D), this awesome preamp performs RIAA equalization and amplifiers phono signal to line level.
Many modern receivers & amplifiers omit the phono input. With PP400 phono preamp, it is easy to lift music from vinyl records by connecting your vinyl record players to amplifiers, mixers or recorders.
We are happy to see that PP400 comes with a ground terminal to eliminate the annoying 50Hz hum commonly found in turntables. The enclosure box is well-built in metal. With this rugged build, PP400 is sure to last a long time.
Behringer specifies that it is suitable for all magnetic pickups. We have only tested it using MM cartridge,
but it should work with MC too and based on our research & customer feedback, it will not work NOT with MC.
Full specifications below
- Converts your phono signal to a line level signal
- State-of-the-art phono preamp to accommodate magnetic pickups
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Dedicated RCA and 1/4″ TRS output connectors
- DC 12-Volt adapter included